Friday, October 06, 2006

Domain hacks are back!

By popular demand, I added domain hacks back to AjaxWhois. I thought nobody used this in version 1.0, so I didn't bother implementing them in version 2.0. However, people have proved me wrong, so there back!

Basically, when a domain has possible hacks, they are shown on the right-hand side. It's up to you to click those that might be of interest. 'domainaero.com' is a good domain to try out if you want to test this feature.

Another little change I made is that domain lookups don't launch as quickly as before when no extension is typed in. This should help improve the responsiveness of the site for slower typers.

These new features and changes are all based on users feedback. If you have comments or suggestions, please send me an e-mail... I do read them and care!

PS: Still can't figure out why IE is taking so long to load the page. If anyone has an idea, that would really help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home